Ideas for scripts
|Demographics of callers: |
During your busiest times, how long is someone on hold?
How often, during the day are callers placed on hold?
How often (in a year) does the same person call?
How often (in a month) does the same person call?
Why is person calling?
Sales rep calling
Speak to someone
|Economy Program Information |
Location (give directions if needed):
Years in business:
Describe your business (Mission Statement):
|Customized Program Information |
|Includes Everything in the Economy Package PLUS:
- Name and describe any other divisions of your business
- Product lines or services offered
- Unique products or services
- Frequently asked questions
- Helpful hints, tips or industry trends about your products or services that may be useful to your caller
- Times of the day that are the your busiest (used in order to redirect your callers to a less busy time)
- Trivia Type questions that could be used in scripting ( industry, sports or general information type trivia)
- Any organizations that you sponsor or are affiliated with (any relationships between your company and them)
- Certain items or services that you want to emphasize (repeat throughout the message)
- Any questions that you want to quiz your callers about (customer satisfaction, timeliness, new products/services etc.)
- Newsletter type information to be included (any awards received, employee of the month, seminars, etc.)
- Emergency 24-hour services you may provide)
- Sales or promotions
- Business history or visions
- Public service announcements
- Phonetically spell any words that may sound different than they look
- Sales pressure of message (for most applications we recommend a soft sell)